To protect our patients and staff:
Due to the worldwide pandemia of Corona Virus (Covid-19) we have changed fundamentally the rules and procedures in our clinic Liebfrauenarzt.de:
- We have changed the opening hours during Corona-Pandemia:
Monday, Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- From Aug 24, 2021, m.RNA vaccinations against Covid are available in our clinic. We vaccinate our pregnant and breast-feeding patients with priority (best after 20th and before 24th week of pregnancy for the first shot, or 6 weeks after delivery). If your are pregnant or breast-feeding: for registration, follow the link (https://corona-impfung.hessen.de/f%C3%BCr-b%C3%BCrger/die-impfzentren) and send us an email additionally.
- Corona prevention in our clinic
At the reception only one person can be permitted. We ask all other patients to wait outside until we call them. We try to admit only one or two persons in each room. So it can be necessary after admission, to wait on one of our balconies or outside the building. Accompanying persons are not allowed to wait inside the building, but will be called on their mobile phones, if they are admitted. Take care you disinfect your hands as soon as you come in.
To reduce infectious risks of aerosols, we have established a complex system of airing and air-filtration (HEPA 14). Thus, we achieve a lower risk of covid- and influenza-infection, but you might need warm clothes particularly as long as you are waiting to be attended.
- Cancer-screenings (pap-smear, HPV-test) or routine examinations are available under new, strict rules in time schedules and hygiene. You can book via email online (Book Appointment).
- We cannot admit accompanying persons (except parents of pediatric patients of Dr.Vogt-Hell, and translators as invited by us)
- Wearing a mask or a scarf for mouth- and nose protection is mandatory. Please wash and disinfect your hands when you come in. Please keep at least one meter`s distance from other waiting persons, and from our staff.
- Patients of 65 years of age or elder, and those who suffer from chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, or cancer, can ask for special, “protected” appointments, if available, to avoid contacts in the most busy times of the day.
- If you need information, have questions, need prescriptions or other documents, please do not come to our clinic, but send an email; send us your insurance document in an additional letter by mail. We have reduced our phone-service; please try to contact us via email instead.
- Please understand, we shall try to reduce the time of direct body-contact between doctors/staff and patients as much as possible for a good service to them.
- In case of symptoms of a severe flu (that could turn out to be a Corona infection) do not come to our clinic, but call the Corona-hotline: 0800 555 46 66, or call Medical Emergency Service: 116 117
- For diagnosis of a suspected Corona-disease, do not come to our clinic, but go directly to one of the two Corona-test-centers in Frankfurt: Buergerhospital (Nibelungenallee 37-41, 60318 Frankfurt) or Universitaetsklinikum (Theodor-Stern-Kai 7, 60590 Frankfurt).
- For medical information, you can refer to: